After a few months of hard work this year by staff, the Elders, the Board and some of our members, I am extremely proud to see how far MAC has recently progressed as an effective and innovative corporation.
In this months newsletter, we talk about;
- MAC staffing restructure
- Visit from Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison
- Circle of Elders visit to Dampier Salt Limited
- Senator Sue Lines tour of Murujuga National Park
- World heritage update
- Ranger program
- Business & Employment Development Unit
- Business After Hours event
- Sing out on country recordings
- Acknowledgement to country
- Industry and community news
- MAC reminders
Read the full news update here.
Please keep the feedback and suggestions coming on our regular communications, we truly value your input and point of view!
Ngayintharri gumawarni ngurrangga. Thank you and stay safe.
CEO, Murujuga Aboriginal Corporation