As the end of the year arrives, I want to take the time to reflect on the last 12 months – as it has certainly been more eventful than we could ever have anticipated.
In this months newsletter, we talk about;
- Murujuga Aboriginal Corporation’s 2020 AGM
- Our newly released Annual Report
- Murujuga Commercial Limited recruiting
- WA Museum Boola Bardip
- World Heritage Update
- Business & Employment Development Unit
- Future Forum
- NAIDOC Week events
- Murujuga Community Bird Watching event
- Murujuga Rangers
- Rock Art Tours
- Industry and Community News
Let us know what you think of our first newsletter and if there is anything else you would like us to include in the next edition.
Ngayintharri gumawarni ngurrangga. Thank you and stay safe.
CEO, Murujuga Aboriginal Corporation