Welcome to our regular members’ newsletter for October. Many projects at MAC have started to take shape over the past few months and it is exciting to share some of these achievements with you.
In this months newsletter, we talk about;
- MAC 2020 Annual General Meeting
- 2020-21 Federal Budget
- WA State Budget
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Bill
- Tropical black lip oyster trial project
- Murujuga Ranger Program
- Rock art tours
- Murujuga exhibits at the WA Museum
- World Heritage & Managing Heritage in WA
- Business and Employment Development Unit
- Indigenous Angel investor and entrepreneur program
- Industry and community news
- MAC member reminders
Let us know what you think of our first newsletter and if there is anything else you would like us to include in the next edition.
Ngayintharri gumawarni ngurrangga. Thank you and stay safe.
CEO, Murujuga Aboriginal Corporation